Sunday, November 4, 2007

Green TV

I posted about Grist (a humorous environmental news website that brings together stories/info from multiple sources) a while ago, and since then have been getting their Grist List emails every weekish. Today's email notified me that this coming week, NBC will be having a "Green Week," in which environmental themes are worked into shows like The Office, Scrubs, 30 Rock, The Singing Bee, and The Biggest Loser. So yeah, I guess if you watch TV at school (which I don't), you should be on the look out for green themes in your favorite shows. While you're at it, check out the website that Grist directed me to so I could read about this: Ecorazzi. This website touts itself as "the latest in green gossip." I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know there was such a thing as green gossip...but I guess more and more greenness has been showing up in pop culture these days, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

No comments: