Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Grist--

"it's gloom and doom with a sense of humor. So laugh now -- or the planet gets it."

Maybe you guys already know about Grist, and I'm way behind. If you don't, however, I strongly recommend you check it out. If you have ever found environmental websites to be overwhelming (I mean, I definitely have), you must check out GRIST. A hub for environmental journalism, Grist pulls together environmental news from multiple sources and spices it up so it's not totally impossible to read. You can subscribe to one or all of a variety of email lists--including daily or weekly environmental news summaries (incredibly readable and humorous) and the grist list (which is "a weekly rundown of all that is hip, weird, wacky, and wonderful on the green scene"). Anyway, I'm totally enamored, and highly recommend it.

No comments: